Friday, May 22, 2009

AGT-2009, Orders of allocation of Inspectors issued

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF COMMISSIONER,
CENTRAL EXCISE (JAIPUR ZONE), JAIPUR
New Central Revenue Building, Statue Circle, C-Scheme, Jaipur (Rajssthan)
ESTABLISHMENT ORDER NO.22/2009
DATED: 22/05/2009

As a result of AGT-2009, the following transfers and postings/allocations of officers in the grade of Inspectors are hereby ordered with the approval of the competent authority, with immediate effect and until further orders;-
A. CHANGE OF STATION OF POSTING:
___________________________________________________________________
S.No- Name of the Officer From /To
_________________________________________________________________
1. A.K. Diwan Audit, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
2. Ajay Kr. Agrawal LCS, Munabao /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
3. Ajit Singh Dutt S.Tax, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
4. Alok Mathur C.Ex. R-II, Bhiwadi /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
5. Amar chand Balotia Airport, Customs, Jaipur /Customs Border
6. Anand Kr. Jain Appl-II, C.Ex., /Jaipur Customs
7. Anil Kumar Gupta C.Ex. R-I, Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
8. Anjani Kr. Sharma Appl-II, C.Ex., Jaipur/ Appls-I. C.Ex. Jaipur
9. Arun Bhatnagar C.Ex. R-H, Udaipur /Customs Border
10. Arvind Kumar Verma Customs, Div., Barmer /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
11. Ashok Kumar Rewaria C.Ex. R-IV, Bhilwara /Customs
12. Ashutosh Loomba LCS, Munabao /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
13. B. Praveen Customs Div., Barmer/C.Ex., Jaipur-II
14. B.S..Raiger Review, Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
15. B.S. Rathore Customs Range, Ramgarh /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
16. B.S. Shekhawat AE, C.Ex. Div., Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
17. B.S. Solanki C.Ex. R-IV, Bhiwadi /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
18. Babu Lai Meena C.Ex. R-V, Bhiwadi /Customs
19. Babu Lai Meena Airport, Customs, Jaipur /Customs Border
20. Balu Ram Choudhary Customs Range, Bhinmal /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
21. Banwari Lai Customs Range, Gadra Road /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
22. Bhairu Lai Jhalawat C.Ex. Div., Udaipur /Customs
23. Bhanendra Pratap Singh C.Ex. R-II, Alwar /Customs Border
24. Brijender Singh Customs Range, Pokran /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
25. C.L. Paralia C.Ex. R-II, Bhiwadi /Customs
26. D.K. Sharma C.Ex. Div., Ajmer /Customs Border
27. Deepak Jetly ACC, Customs, Jaipur /Customs Border
28. Desh Bandhu Gupta C.Ex. Range, Dungarpur /Appl-II, C.Ex., Jaipur
29. Dev Dutt Sharma AE, C.Ex. Div., Ajmer /Customs
30. Devendra Kumar Airport, Customs, Jaipur /Customs Border
31. Dhan Raj Dundharia Customs Range, Annopgarh /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
32. DhaneshKr. Sethi C. Ex. Div. Ajmer/ Appl-II, C.Ex., Jaipur
33 Dillp Kumar Agrawal Narcotics. Cus., Pushkar, /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
34. Dilip Kumar Vasita C.Ex. R-I, Jodhpur /C,Ex., Jaipur-I
35. Dinesh Kr. Sharma C.Ex. R-IV, Jaipur /C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
36 Dinesh Soni C.Ex.Div,Udaipur /C.Ex.,Jaipur-I
37 Girdhar Sharma Audit C.Ex.(H). Jaipur-II /Customs Border
38 Gopal Das Sawnsni Customs, Div. Jodhpur /Customs Border
39 Gulaba Ram Customs Div,. Barmer /C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
40 H.C. Shrivastava C.Ex.DN Chittorgarh /C.Ex.,Jaipur-I
41 Harveer Singh Meena Customs Div.. Barmer /C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
42. Hemant Kr. Verma C.Ex. Div., Bhiwadi /C.Ex. Jaipur-II
43. Hemant Kumar Ramani Dispo., Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex.. Jaipur II
44. Hukum Chand Meena Prev., Custoras(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
45. Jagdish Narayan Koli C.Ex. Div., Kota /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
46. Jagdish Narayan Meena C.Ex, R-II, Pali /Customs
47. Jagdish Prasad Raiger C.Ex, R-III, Jaipur-I/ C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
48. Jagdish Tanwar Customs Range, Phalodi /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
49. Jai Kumar Somani C.Ex. Div, Kota /Customs Border
50. Jaipal Customs Range, Chohtan /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
51. K.N. Bhatt CE R-V, Jaipur /C.Ex. Jaipur-II
52. Kailash Chand Gaur C.Ex. R-III, Bhiwadi /Customs
53. Kamal Kant C.Ex. Range, Pali /Customs Border
54. Kamal Ram Meena Audit, Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
55. Krishan Kumar Gupta Customs Range, Sanchore /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
56. Lalit Kumar Kalra Customs Div., SGNR /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
57. Laxman Kumar ICD(Rajsico) Cus, Jodhpur/ C. Ex. Jaipur-I
58. M.R. Meena FPO, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
59. Mahaveer Pd. Sharma C.Ex.Sec., Sirohi (Abu Road) /Customs
60. Mangal Chand Meena ICD Customs, Kota /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
61. Manoj Kumar Manwani AE, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I/ Customs Border
62. Manoj Kumar Nalwaya Prev., C.Ex. Div., Bhiwadi /CCO, CE(JZ), Jaipur
63. Manoj Verma C.Ex. Range, Gulabpura /Customs Border
64. Manvendra S.Tax, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-H/ C.Ex., Jaipur-I
65. Mohd. Haroon Chhipa C.Ex. R-I, Bhilwara /Customs
66. Mukesh Kr. Meena C.Ex. Div. Bhilwara /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
67. Mukesh Kumar C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /Customs Border
68. Mukesh Kumar Dang C.Ex. Range, Behror/ Customs
69. Narain lal Meena LCS, Munabao /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
70. P.C. Bamania S.Tax, C.Ex. Div., Ajmer/ Customs
71. P.C. Gemawat C.Ex. Range, Kankroli /Customs Border
72. P.C. Mahawar Customs Div., Jaisalmer /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
73. P.N. Parewa LCS, Munabao /C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
74. P.P. Bairwa C.Ex. R-II, Chittorgarh /Customs
75. Pankaj Bhatt Tech., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /Customs Border
76. Poonam Chand Soni Customs Range, Miazler/ C.Ex., Jaipur-I
77. Prabhu Dayal Meena C.Ex. Div., Bhiwadi /Customs
78. Pradeep Kr. Khowal Insp(H)s Customs(H), Jaipur /Customs Border
79. Pradeep Parwani C.Ex. Div-II, Jaipur /Customs Border
80. Pramod Kumar Sharma CE Dn-I, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
81. Pushpendra Mehra C.Ex. Range, Ajmer /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
82. R.K. Jain Adj., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I/ Customs Border
83. R.P. Kumawat S.Tax Range, Udaipur /Customs
84. R.S. Kataria C.Ex. Range, SGNR /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
85. R.S. Meena C.Ex. R-V, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
86. R.S. Parihar Adj., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
87. Raja Ram Meena ICD (TDP) Customs. Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
88. Rajeev Chaturvedi C.Ex. Range, Bikaner/ C.Ex.Jaipur-II,
89 Rajeev Verghese LSC. Munabao /C.Ex. Jaipur-II
90. Rajender Chaturvedi Customs Range Churu /C.Ex.. Jaipur-I
91. Rajendra Kr. Sharma Customs Range Sanchore /C.Ex.. JaipurII
92. Raiendra Singh C.Ex. Range Kankroli /Customs
93, Raiesh Kinra Vig.. Custorns(H). Jaipur/ C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
94. Rajesh Kr. Arora Customs Range, Churu /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
95. Rajesh Kr. Arora Tech., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I / Customs Border
96. Raj gopal Dravid CCO, C.Ex.(JZ), Jaipur /Customs Border
97. Ram Chandra Meena C.Ex. Div., Bhilwara /Customs Border
98. Ram Sharan Gurjar Appl.-I, C.Ex., Jaipur /Customs Border
99. Ramesh Kr. Sawnani Customs Range, Sam /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
100. Ramesh Chand Sharma Airport, Customs. Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
101. Ramji Lai Verma Stats., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /Customs Border
102. Ravi Dutt Yadav Customs Range, Chohtan /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
103. Rekha Bhargava Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II *
104. Ritu Aganval Audit, C. Ex., Jaipur-I /C.Ex. Jaipur-II *
105. S.N. Sutrakar S.Tax Division, Jaipur /Customs Border
106. S.S. Yadav Prev., Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
107. Sandeep Trivedi C.Ex. R-V, Kota /Customs Border
108. Sanjay Kr. Nawal C.Ex. Div., Udaipur /Customs
109. Sanjay Kr. Sethi Customs Div., SGNR /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
110. Sanjay Kumar Soni Customs Div., Bikaner /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
111. Sanjay Sharma Customs Div., Jaisalmer /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
112. Sarita Goyal C.Ex. R-VIII, Jaipur /C.Ex. Jaipur-II *
113. Saurabh Mathur CCU, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I /Customs Border
114. Seema Gothwal Airport, Customs, Jaipur/ Customs Border
115. Shailesh Sharma LCS, Munabao /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
116. Shakti Singh C.Ex. Div., Bhilwara /Customs Border
117. Shalini Verma C. Ex. Div. Udaipur/ Customs
118. Sharad Chandra Prev. Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex, Jaipur-I
119. Sheela Meena ACC, Customs, Jaipur /Customs Border
120. Shiv Singh Meena Customs Range, Sam/ C.Ex., Jaipur-I
121. Shravan Kr. Saran C. Ex. Div., Sikar /Customs Border
122. Shyo Ram Meena LCS, Munabao /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
123. Sita Ram Meena AE, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
124. Smt. Neeta Goswamd Audit, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /Customs Border
125. Suhrid Bhatnagar C.Ex. Range, Khetrinagar /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
126. Sunil Kr. Verma Rec., Customs(H), Jaipur /Customs Border
127. Sunita Jain Airport, Customs, Jaipur /Customs Border
128. Ved Pal Singh Customs Range, Anoopgarh /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
129. Viajy Singh Meena C.Ex. Range, Banswara /Customs
130. Viajy Yadav Customs Range, Nachna /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
131. Vinita S. Meena C.Ex'.(H), Jaipur-II /Customs
132. Vinod Kr. Mehra AE, C.Ex. Div., Ajmer /Customs
133. Vinod Kr. Sharma Customs Range, Ramgarh /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
134. Vipin Gupta Prev., Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
_________________________________________________________________
LOCAL TRANSFERS
______________________________
135. Ajay Ojha Stats, CE(H], Jaipur-II /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
136. Akshya Sharma FPO, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
137. Anil Kumar Gupta Legal,CE(H), Jaipur-II /Customs, Jaipur
138 Anil Kumar Jain ICD (Rajsico)Customs, Jaipur /CCO,CE (JZ)Jaipur
139, Anil Kumar C.Ex.Jaipur-II /Custom;. Jaipur
140. Anil Kumar Vadav AE, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /C.Ex.. Jaipur-I
141 Arvind Singh Prey., Customs(H) Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
142 Ashok Jharwal AIU, Customs. Jaipur/ C.Ex.. Jaipur-I
143. Ashok Kumar Goyal CE R-IV, Jaipur/ Customs. Jaipur
1 44. Ashok Kumar Singhal Adj. CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
145. Ashok Kumar Vijay C.Ex. R-VI, Jaipur /C.Ex.. Jaipur-II
146. B.B. Gupta Legal, Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
147, B.L. Bunkar ACC,. Customs. Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
148. Babu lal Meena S/o Sh. Nanu Rain ICD(Concor), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
149. Babu lal Meena S/oSh.NathuLal ICD(Concor), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
150. Bhopal Singh ICD(Concor), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
151. D.S. Alexender Vig., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II/ C.Ex., Jaipur-I
152. D.S. Chetiwal ST Dn., Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
153. Dev Dutt Sharma Airport, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
154. Devendra Singh Legal, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
155. Dinesh Mehandiratta Tech, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
156. Fateh Chand Vig., C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II/ Customs, Jaipur
157. G.L. Kulhari ST Dn., Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
158. G.L. Mangal Review, CEx.(H), Jaipur-II /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
159. Gopal Lal Bairwa Appeals-II, C.Ex., Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
160. Gopal Lal Goyal Review, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
161. H.R. Mundel Airport, Customs, Jaipur/ C.Ex., Jaipur-I
162. Hamir Singh C.Ex. R-I, Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
163. Hanuta Ram Help Centre, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
164. Hari Charan Bairwa Tech, CE(H), Jaipur-II /Customs, Jaipur
165. Hari Ram Chejara ICD(Concor), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
166. J.S. Mahawar CCO, CX(JZ), Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
167. Jagdish Narayan Meena ICD(Rajsico), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
168. Jitendra Bhati Legal, Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
169. Laxmi Kant Tanwar Airport, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
170. Mahesh Kumar Gautam Help Central, Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
171. Manish Jain AE, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
172. Mathew P.J. AE, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
173. Mohan Lal Meena ICD(Concor), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
174. Mohan Lal Nama Rec., Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
175. Mool Chand Sharma S.Tax, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-I /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
176. N.K. Khandelwal Audit, CE(H), Jaipur-II/ Customs, Jaipur
177. Nanu Ram Mahawar ICD(Concor), Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
178. Narendra Sharma AIU, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
179. Navneet Goyal Review, CE(H), Jaipur-II /Customs, Jaipur
180. PK Bansal AE, C.Ex.(H), Jaipur-II /Customs, Jaipur
181. P.K. Jangir AIU, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
182. Pooran Mai Sharma ST R-II, Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
183. Prabhakar Monval CE Dn-II, Jaipur/ Customs, Jaipur
184. Prabhu Dayal Beniwal Legal, Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
185. R.K. Singh ACC, Customs, Jaipur /CCO, CE(JZ) Jaipur
186. Rajeev Agrawal ST R-II, Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
187. Rajeev Kumar Goyal AE, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
188. Rajeev Sharma ST Dn., Jaipur /Customs. Jaipur
189 Rajesh Agrawal C.Ex.,Range-VII,Jaipur/ C.Ex.,Jaipur-II
190 Rajesh Kumar Saini ICD Concore, Jaipur /C.Ex.Jaipur-I
191 Raiesh Kumar Sharma STR-I,Jaipur /Customs Jaipur
192. Rakesh Kumar Legal, CE(H). Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
193. Rakesh Kumar Gupta Airport, Customs. Jaipur /C.Ex. Jaipur-I
194. Ram Avtar Meena ACC, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
195. Ram Kishore Meena Airport, Customs, Jaipur/ C.Ex., Jaipur-I
196. Ravi Kumar Soni S.Tax R-I, Jaipur /Customs. Jaipur
197. Richpal Meena AIU, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
198. S.C. Badaya AE C.Ex,(H), Jaipur-I /Appls-II, C.Ex. Jaipur
199. S.C. Khatri Review, CE(H), Jaipur-II /Customs, Jaipur
200. S.K. Arora Vig., Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
201. Sanjay Raizada AE, C.Ex,(H), Jaipur-I /Customs. Jaipur
202. Sanjay Rajoria Review, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
203. Sant Kumar Bhagat AE, CE(H), Jaipur-II /Customs, Jaipur
204. SatyaNarayan Sharma Airport, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-I
205. Shabbir Khan ACC, Customs, Jaipur /CEx., Jaipur-I
206. Shiv Kumar Gupta Stats. CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
207. Shyam Sunder Sharma CE Dn-I, Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
208. Sita Ram Meena Review, Customs(H), Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
209. Sneh Thenua CE R-II, Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
210. Sri Ram Meena CE R-VII, Jaipur /Customs, Jaipur
211. Sudhir Tiwari Audit, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
212. Sunil Kumar Pathak Legal, CE(H), Jaipur-I /Customs, Jaipur
213. Tarun Kant C.Ex. R-III, Jaipur /C.Ex,, Jaipur-II
214. V K Maheswari Airport, Customs, Jaipur /C.Ex., Jaipur-II
215. Vinay Awasthi CCO, C.Ex.(JZ), Jaipur /C.Ex, Jaipur-I
216. A.R. Nagaura Prev., Customs, Jodhpur /C.Ex,, Jodhpur
217. Arvind Kumar Sharma C.Ex. R-I, Jodhpur /Customs, Jodhpur
218. Banwari Lai C.Ex. Div., Jodhpur /Customs, Jodhpur
219. Chhagan lal Customs Div., Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jodhpur
220. Devendra Singh C.Ex. R-II, Jodhpur /Customs, Jodhpur
221. Girraj Pd. Gupta ADC Customs, Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jodhpur
222. Kundal Lal Shanna Vig., Customs, Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jodhpur
223. O.P. Soni Legal, Customs, Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jodhpur
224. R.N. Sirowa C.Ex. R-II, Jodhpur /Customs, Jodhpur
225. RatanLal Mahar Customs Div., Jodhpur /C.Ex., Jodhpur
226. Sanjeev Singh Rawat S.Tax Range, Jodhpur /Customs, Jodhpur
227. Tulsi Kriplani C.Ex. Div., Jodhpur /Customs, Jodhpur
228. Hemant Kr. Jain Customs Range, Udaipur /C.Ex., Udaipur
229. Padam Singh Meena S.Tax Range, Udaipur /Customs, Udaipur
230. Suwa Lal Meena ICD, Customs, Bhiiwara /C.Ex., Bhiiwara
231. Mali Ram Verma C.Ex. R-I, Bhiiwara /Customs, Bhiiwara
232. S.K. Grover ICD, Customs, Bhiwadi /C.Ex. Bhiwadi
233. Nand Kishore Meena C.Ex. R-I, Bhiwadi /Customs, Bhiwadi
234. Pradeep Kumar Gupta ICD, Customs, Kota /C.Ex., Kota
235. B.C. Khatik Narcotics Cell, Cus, Kota /C.Ex., Kota
236. Nathu Lal Jain C.Ex. Div., Kota /Customs, Kota
237. Dheeraj Shukla C.Ex. Div., Kota /Customs, Kota
238. K.K. Chhipa S.Tax Range. Kota /Customs, Kota
______________________________________________

1. The officers, who have completed their tenure as per transfer policy and have not been mentioned above, be rotated by the jurisdictional Commissioners as per policy.
2. Officers at SI. No. 103. 104 & 112 mentioned above be posted outside Jaipur as they have stayed at Jaipur for very long.
3. The concerned Commissionerate subject to CVCs Circular No. 1/2000 dated10.05.2000 and as per existing transfer policy, will issue separate further/specificposting orders of the above officers.
4. All representations/requests for transfers received till date have been disposed offafter due consideration.
5. Representations if any, against this order will only be entertained after these officersjoin their new places of posting.
(K.P. SINGH)
JOINT COMMISSIONER
C.No.n- U-3(0£)CCO/JZ/ET/2009/ Dated: 22/05/2009

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. The Commissioner, Central Excise, Jaipur-I/Jaipur-II/Appeals-I/Appeals-H/Customs, Jaipur.
2. The Addl/Joint Commissioner (P&V), Central Excise, Jaipur-I/II/Cus. Jaipur.
3. The Joint Commissioner, Customs, Jodhpur.
4. The Add/ Joint Commissioner ......... Central Excise, Jaipur-I/II/Cus.Jaipur.
5 . The Dy./Asstt.Commissioner ..................... CE (H), Jaipur
6. The Dy./Asstt Commissioner, CE Dn., /Customs Divn .....................
7. The Dy./Asstt. Commissioner, ICD, Jaipur/Jodhpur/Udaipur/Bhiwadi.
8. The Dy./Asstt.Commissioner, FPO/ACC, Customs, Jaipur.
9. The Dy./AsstLDirector, Comn. /Cost. /O.L./ CE (H), Jaipur.
10. The Superintendent Central Excise/Customs Range .....
11. C.A.O./P.A.O./A.O. (H)/Supdt. (Vig.), CE, Jaipur-I/H/Cus. Jaipur.
12. Personal copy/Service Book/Guard file/Notige-Board.
13. Gen.Secy. Executive (Non-Gazetted)) Officers Association, Jaipur.
JOINT COMMISSIONER

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There appears no policy for some people while rotating them from one commissionerate to another. It is strange that our president once again succeded in escaping from the list. It is suggested that all the application submitted to the administration for grant of extension at a place may be displayed so that other could know that there have genuine ground or ground suited for officers. Association should take a route of RTI for that. Further association should analysis the individual transfer and represent thereof because this list does not appears to be as clear as of superintendent. Probably we are weaker than superintendent in raising the issue.

Anonymous said...

it is great example how a persona is using the association for his personal use as well as for his chokadi. other office bearer should take some steps to stop this nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous, you can say it successful 10 year of sensitive posting from "MAKARANA ke MARBLE se JAIPUR ki JEWELLERY tak".

Anonymous said...

Tenure of preventive and AE is fixed to 1/2 yrs. but despite that some of the officers are still sitting there. If the officers engaged in investigation works remained, there is no problem but those have been transferred and the officers putting there hand below the officer are still there. Is it not a cheating for those who works.

Anonymous said...

I would like to invite attetion towards discrimination in transfer & postings on the basis of GENDER. It is inexplicable as to why the lady officers are not posted to border formations on Customs side, particularly, when their capabilities and potentionals are fully realized at the time of their posting on SENSITIVE charges. I wish they are not deprived of the challenging task of border postings, especially, when the Department is in dire need of lady officers at LCS.

2. Notwithstanding the border posting, it needs pondering as to whether, the grounds taken for seeking extension by any officer are valid ones and if so, till how long. It is suggested that a representative each from the administration as well the association should invariably certify the veracity of such claims and assume atleast moral responsibility in verifying such genuineness. IT WOULD BE DESIRABLE THAT THE OFFICER GRANTED EXTENSION SHOULD NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE POSTED AT SENSITIVE CHARGE.

[Anticipated result:Considerable decline in requests seeking extension.]

3. Further, the methodology adopted for allocation to JAIPUR-I or JAIPUR-II needs to be spelt out as there appears clear bias towards postings in JAIPUR-I and number of officers have not got opprotunity to serve JAIPUR-II. Why to deprive them ?

4. Though, bit pre-mature, as the final list giving specific divison wise posting is yet to be out, it remains an unresolved mystery as to how the officers are distinguished and choosen for posting at HQRS. & Division-I & II in JAIPUR-I. It is desired that the special attributes required for posting in Divisions at Jaipur should be made known to all concerned in public interest.

5. FINALLY, the assoication should earnestly ensure that the History of Postings of individual officer is not only updated, but, is accurately reflected. It is moreso, in view of murmurs that often inaccurate details are provided deliberately to proper officer, who in all fairness has not option but to rely on such tampered data presented to him by well wishers of concerned individuals.

6. It is also urged that all affected officers who may feel discriminated unjustifiably to resort to protest without any inhibitions, both individually as well as through the association. We should not forget that administrative powers to need to be exercised judiciously and ACCOUNTABILITY is the one of the basic principles of our administrative system.

Anonymous said...

i think association should posted the history of posting to this site, if they have and not then obtain the same at earliest however i hope they are having with them, this will increase the transparancy and we can discuss the issue in true sprit

Anonymous said...

kindly upload further transfer order of inspectors on blog.

VP(North),AICEIA said...

Friends, we all know the history of posting of all officers. Matter of posting of HOP on the site have been discussed amongst the office bearers of association where it has been concluded that posting of HOP on the site will create unnecessary problems to our friends who made for sensitive posting only!

Anonymous said...

i think non posting of hop of the inspector on site is injustice for the most of the inspectors and this will help those office who want to sit only where is cream, thus i again request to the officer bearers specially to our gs that it should be post on the site so that every one can know the facts/game of transfer and postings. it will help to us to make our representation. you see that local rotation were made only under influence and other reasons.

Anonymous said...

In the above list I have only one qustion to examine that Is the transfer policy followed properly or not?that is lakh take ka sawalhai,I observed that no policy followed, followed only........... and the all dramma came into light.